Saturday, March 17, 2012

Flattering outfits for every size - Size 2, Size 12, and Size 20!

Size 2, Size 12 and Size 20... great outfits for every body type with a great price tag!

As a stylist and a blogger, I have decided to feature a different store every week and to build an outfit for a size 2, a size 12 and a size 20. Size really is just a number - but your build and body type DO determine what will look good on you. By showcasing outfits for three different body types, I hope to show women  of all sizes that you can look good NOW - you just need to dress for YOUR body type!

The first store that I want to feature is: Target

I walked into Target the other day, looking for a few cosmetic items when the skew of colors coming from the clothing department caught my eye. I am NOT an advocate for sacrificing quality/style just because something is "on sale" or "cheaper", BUT, the styles that Target is serving up right now are SO hot that I just have to share a few looks!



Look #1 - Size 2





Look #2 - Size 12:






Look #3 - Size 20:









       
  





All items shown in this blog can be found at www.target.com.


Happy (bargain) Shopping!

Xo, Kristin @ Kristin Golden Image Consulting




No comments:

Post a Comment