Sunday, March 4, 2012

Personality begins where...


I love this quote and I think it is a great way to start off the week. Every day, I have clients who come into my office and talk about why they can't look a certain way or wear a certain style. My response is always the same: "Everybody's different and that's what gives us style." By knowing how to dress for your body type, lifestyle, and PERSONALITY, you develop your own style which is better than any imitation

Dress for who you are, don't compare your body to someone else's, and let your PERSONALITY be reflected through your clothing - that's what will really give you "style."

Have a great week! Xo, Kristin @ Kristin Golden Image Consulting

1 comment:

  1. Great details here, better yet to discover out your blog which is fantastic. Nicely done!!! For more visit at: https://spencerboyce.com/

    ReplyDelete